Thursday, February 10, 2011

20" of Snow Scrapbook Page

I decided to use the journal as a title rather than a 'traditional' title.  I haven't added pictures yet, as my inspiration came today with our 20 (and now growing) inches of snow.  I eased up on the glue on the journal part in case I needed to pull it off and move it. 
Here is a closeup of the journal oval.  I used blue chalk to add the color and texture to white paper. 

I layered the paper to look like the flowing snow. 
Here is a closeup up the snowbanks.  At the top, you can see one of the snowflakes I stamped on using embossing ink.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!