Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Simple Valentine with hearts


This is just a simple card I made for my niece.  At the top is ribbon and I used free fonts that can be printed off online to make the 'font' look good.  Just hold the paper up to a window and trace!




I apologize for the card being sideways, seem to be having technical issues!  I made the card simple, it's for a young niece so I added hearts of different colors.  Left the inside with 'Happy V-Day" in the interest of simplicity.  I love sending stuff to my nieces, they get excited when they get mail.  Hope you enjoy and have a great day!!!









Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!