Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet Stuff Valentine's Card

For some reason the card turned out a little blurry, but you get the gist...  I layered some scrap pieces of paper I had to had some dimension.  I cut the ice cream out with the Cricut cartridge From My Kitchen.  If you don't have the cartridge, you could use just about any type of sweet.  For those of you who don't have a Cricut (I know it took me FOREVER to save for one), you can go online and print an image, trace and cut!  No one would ever know anyway!  I fringed the bottom of "Sweet Stuff" just to add a bit more texture.
I added a little decor on the inside just to 'spice' it up.  The heart is from the Cricut cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls and the cupids are from a paper punch I have, no idea what brand it is!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!