Monday, February 21, 2011

Take-out Menu Holder

I used a large envelope that came in the mail (I never throw things away!!!) to make a take-out menu holder.                                                              
The finished project!  I used the brads to add some 'flare' to it.  I cut the letters from the Cricut Plantin Cartridge at 2 inches.  The phone came from the Cricut From My Kitchen cartridge.  It's cut at 3" real dial size.  I hope you like it!  Please share your organizational crafts with me!  Feel free to link up if you have a blog!  Thanks!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!