Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Chocolate Box Card

My next Valentin's cad.  I used Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge, it's on the 'promboy' Accessories 2, cut at 3 1/4 inch.  I used a sharpie to do the black (had to do 2 layers to get it dark enough) and a gold paint pen purchased at Hobby Lobby.  
This is the inside of the card.  In order to use a piece of cardstock that would have otherwise been useless, I made the card open vertically.  Added my little 'poem' and it's ready to go!  Enjoy!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!