Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ball Game

I used the ticket from the event, which is awesome since it also shows the date.  The baseballs on the side were drawn with the Cricut, I can't remember the size for sure, but I think it was 1/2 inch.  The words are cut with the Plantin School Cartridge at 4".  The gloves are cut using Everyday Paper Dolls and were cut at 3".  I cut the logo from the brochure for the top of the page (LOVE re-purposing all things!!!)
The ball feild was cut from the Everyday Paper Doll Cartridge at 8".  The baseball bats were cut at 3". 
I love using parts of pictures that would have otherwise been trash in my layouts.  These were some of the ads that ended up in the background from the stadium.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!