Friday, June 24, 2011

Supporting our Troops!!!!

Hello All!!! Our local post office is trying to collect names and addresses of soldiers which they can send cards to for Independence Day. Please message me with names/addresses or email them to me at candkmason@gmail.com so we can get some extra love sent to our men and women! Thanks!!! May God Bless you and Keep you! 
As for the crafts and my way too long break, I've got some projects going and will be back soon!!! 
 
 

Let's Say Thanks
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!