Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Almost Fresh Lemonade



Okay, homemade lemonade beats any other, hands down! SO, I decided to make some. I don't have a juicer and wasn't interested in the work involved, so I bought a large bottle of lemon juice! This is to make 1 gallon. I took some of the lemonade and poured into ice molds, adding fresh strawberries. As the ice melts, you slowly get the flavor and goodness of Strawberry Lemonade!!! This one is a keeper! We really enjoyed it!!!

2 cups Sugar
1 Cup lemon juice
Fill the rest with water!!!

***You can use less sugar, I like it all sweet here at the Zoo!!!

Linked up Here:

Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!