Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DIY Lunchables


Who doesn't love those yummy little lunchables!!! Aside from my wallet, I can't think of anyone! My Monkey is always wanting to get them but I will never buy them because of the price! (I know, poor neglected Monkey, contact me for donation information! LOL)

So, in an effort to add to her lunch repetoire, I decided to make my own lunchable! Here is the price breakdown:

Generic Buttery Round Crackers: 2.36
Lunch meat (already had it on hand): no additional cost!
Sliced Cheese (also on hand): no additional cost!

So I guess the total cost was $2.36!!!

To add some varience, use different lunch meats, cheeses, and even pepperoni!

For Pizza Lunchables:

Pizza or Marinara Sauce (in a small container)
Sliced Pita Bread
Shredded Cheese
Pepperoni or ground meat (turkey, beef, or even sausage)
Spoon to Spread it on

I add a bowl of fruit, jello, or pudding as a side.

An added 'suprise' (if you don't use them all the time) can be juice or drink mixes with their water. We do water everyday, as she needs it!   
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!