Monday, August 22, 2011

Personalized Tab Dividers!!!


Monkey needed dividers for her Spanish II class and since I am frugal (see, look at that, already changing my language from cheap to frugal! LOL) I decided to re-use some from an old manual I had. I long ago stopped needing it anyway!!!

I used scrapbook paper to cover the tabs (previously they were numbered) and typed and printed up the names she needed for her dividers using size 14 and her favorite font.

I decorated the fronts of the dividers, mainly for my own entertainment! LOL. I also printed off study tips, test taking tips, some phrases in Spanish, their translation and origins common in Mexico, and a good inspirational scripture in Spanish! Thank God for online translation programs!!! LOL.







 I hope you love them as much as I do and that they inspire you to do the same!!!

Enjoy the Zoo! Stick around a while and see what you can find! Feel free to sign up for updates and such so that we can bring the Zoo to you!!!

P.S.  Thanks to my awesome neighbor, I was finally able to rid my camera of that horrible black fuzz spot, unfortunately it was AFTER I took these pics!!!  Soon, you won't have to see that ugly spots!!!  Yay!!!  God Bless my wonderful Neighbors!!!  I love living next to them, they are always so great!!!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!