Friday, September 16, 2011

Featuring The Stuff of Success this Friday!!!









I am loving this blog!  Cute projects and amusing tidbits!  Go and check her out!  Here are some of my favorite posts!

Yummy Looking Donut recipe!  This isn't your typical cake dough, can't wait to try it!!!

I can't wait to try these!  She has a great tutorial on making your own notepad, and they are adorable!!!

Websites that will Save You Money!
Need I say more!?!  I'm always up for saving!!!

These are some adorable coasters, she makes it the whole project so easy!!!

I love me some Reese's Pieces!!!  Don't know if it's the colors, or the flavor, or both!  HAS to be both!  Regardless, she done an awesome job displaying these and making them into gifts!  Love her Candy Filled Surprise!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!