Thursday, September 15, 2011

Making a Profit Online

So, I am going to start out by saying, did you know that those financial people that take your money and work on your credit start out by finding loopholes in the way people post things to your credit!  Some insanely high percentage of stuff gets taken off simply because they didn't jump through the right loops!!!

Now, moving on!
               

I thought I would mix it up a bit this week and tell you about a few ways I make money online.  We can all use extra income, right!?!  I'm not going to lie, I'm giving my honest opinion.  I'm only posting those I have received something from, as the others I have yet to earn enough to obtain a reward.  Since these are the only ones, I'll post the others when I know for sure they pay out.  None of the sites I use have sign up fees, so you can try them out and if you don't like them, simply unsubscribe!  No losses!




Sendearnings is a pretty simple site.  I've made $47 from their site, and I honestly haven't done much!  It takes time, you won't get rich from it, but I can honestly say that the check came at a perfect time, as I was able to use it as birthday and Christmas money!  Although it wasn't much, we all know every little bit helps!  So, how's it work?  You can go to the site to get the details and specifics, so I'm just gonna give you a rundown.  I make a little at a time from the site through clicking through emails, occasionally signing up for promotions or taking surveys.  One can also watch videos and do tasks or even play games.  You also get a percentage of purchases made through them, it varies from store to store.  There is a $3 processing fee when you get your check, but they take it out of your balance and credit it right back to you, so no loss.  Plus, you start out at $5 anyway!





Inbox Dollars is pretty much the same as Sendearnings.  Make money through all the same ways.  Actually, I frequently end up with duplicate emails from both companies!  At any rate, I have received a $52 check from them.  Had no issues with it at all.  So, I didn't pay anything, just clicked through the emails, which is pretty quick and got a check!  No worries!!!


Search & Win

Swagbucks is pretty simple as well.  Once you sign up, you get bonus points for signing then you win swag bucks for searches.  There is also a daily poll that gives you 1 buck a day and you get one a day if you install the toolbar.  You can use it on your smartphone as well to get points.  Points can be used for many different things, but my favorite are the gift cards!  I have 'bought' 4 Amazon gift cards with Swag Bucks.  They send gift card codes to you online and have other types of cards.  They also have actual things you can buy: stickers, cards, vaccuum cleaners, gaming consoles and accessories.

I'd love to hear some sites you've had success with!  I'm always up for a little extra income!!!  Thanks for coming to the Zoo!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!