Friday, September 2, 2011

Sharing the Fun


  



Photobucket


I am going to be featuring some of my favorite finds on Bles-id!  It's a really great site!  Hope you'll check her place out!  Here aer some of her amazing projects!
What could be better than oreo cookies???  OREO TRUFFLES!!!!  Jules from Bles-id posted these and they have my mouth watering!!!  Can't wait to hook these up!!!


I LOVE how she made over this cabinet!  From drab to fab, I believe is the saying!  LOL.  If I hadn't seen it myself, I'd never believe that this was a plain white cabinet before!!!  Check it out here!

I have been trying to come up with something to do with my pickle jar AND somewhere to find a large sugar jar!  SCORE!!!  Love these, she made them look so cute!!!  These came from her 10 tasks in 10 days post, I'm awestruck!!!  I don't think I complete half that!!!  LOL

I love this inspirational board!  Cute and it makes me smile!!!  So very impressive!!!
In case you didn't get enough calories from the truffles, these look so yummy!!!  S'more Rice Krispy Treats!!!  Genius!!!

I really enjoy Jules' blog!!!  Her projects are great, her decorating is amazing, and she seems to share my love for sweets!!!  LOL.  It's a refreshing moment to read from believers!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!