Tuesday, October 11, 2011

$250 Gift Card!!!

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to bring to your attention some great new recipes and a chance to win $250!!!!  Of course, at that amount you could have a steak and chicken dinner!!!  Anyway, go and check out their recipes they have up!!!

Last week, the most voted for recipe was Parmesan Crusted Chicken.  I love Parmesan Chicken, but it's so been done!  I'm casting my vote here for Super Moist Asian Crusted Chicken!  Who couldn't love that!!!  You could also vote for Crunchy Tortilla Chicken which sounds yummy!  Go and check it out and let me know what you chose to vote for!!!

Good luck on winning!!!  Of course, you simply have to let me know if you do!!!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!