Monday, October 31, 2011

Homemade Honey Mustard Recipe


Ahh, honey mustard!!!  My husband is a honey mustard addict!  The other day I forgot to buy some and rather than go to the store, I found this recipe:

4 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp honey
2 tsp dijon mustard

Mix, adjust to your taste and enjoy!

Some great ways to eat honey mustard:

salads
chicken strips
french fries
sandwiches

Hope you enjoy this recipe!  It's 3:30 a.m. and I couldn't sleep so I thought I would hook ya up, then all of the sudden I am overwhelmingly sleepy.  SO, I'm gonna take advantage and go pass out!  Stop by and check out my recipe page for more great recipes (tried and true with honest opinions), or check these out to keep ya busy:

Take-out Menu Holder

DIY Postcards

DIY Rustic Coasters
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!