Friday, November 25, 2011

Amazing Sculptures By God


Thought I would share these with you! Seems to fit the Zoo perfectly! LOL. Hope you enjoy them and use them to remind yourself of just how amazing God is! We seem to take for granted that God made His creations so intricately yet we are amazed when we see things like these:
Wish the dude wasn't there, I wanna know what the gator's eye looks like!  
Perhaps the size of the whale that swallowed Jonah!!!
Wow!
I think this is so cool!!!  
In case we don't believe God's heart is with us, a visual!
I always think cats could live with or without us just as happy, bet this one
wouldn't bother waking up when we approached either!  LOL

I hope these will remind you to take a second and give nature a second glance today.  Notice the beauty God has surrounded us with!  Such amazing things!  If anyone knows where any of these are, I would love to know!  I think I would be amazed to see this beauty in person someday!  In the meantime, I will appreciate the beauty in my front yard!  The leaves have fallen, changed colors, surrounding us with His amazing art!  Have a great day!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!