Friday, November 25, 2011

Printable Party Games


Hello All!!!  Hope today finds you blessed and well fed!  I thought I would share with you another great E-book I found!  This one isn't to read, but is full of stuff to keep the kids busy and grownups entertained!  :D

57 pages of Party stuff!  Coloring pages, sample invitations as well as a few different party games!  The coloring pages cover Thanksgiving/Harvest, Christmas, and Halloween.  They are super cute!  I think they would be great for the kids to color and send to our troops or even to make framed decorations so that the kids can learn the joy of giving.


The book contains printable Fall/Autumn trivia game, an 80's music trivia game, and a printable pub quiz game!

The invitations included are for Lua, Mardi Gras, and Halloween parties.  They are super cute and ya can't beat the price!

So, how do ya get it???  How much???  Ready?  It's FREE!!!


All you have to do is subscribe to the Python Printable Games newsletter!!!  The book is valued at $14.95, but costs nothing!  How great is that!?!  These will surely be a hit and it's always great to have things to keep the little ones busy so that grown ups can actually carry on a conversation!  :D

Hope you will take the time to check it out!  I think you will be pleased!  I know I am!  Can't wait to print it off and get started at my next gathering!!!  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!