Saturday, December 10, 2011

Free Sewing Pattern Site

Hello All! I was checking around for patterns to make gifts, trying to find something a tad different, and I stumbled upon this site, so I thought I would share it with you!  Click on the image to go to their site!


sewing and craft projects at www.sewing.org

Sorry I couldn't get a better image!  Here are some of my fave projects from their site:
Teen couch from JoAnn @ www.joann.com

A Couch for Teen & Kids Rooms!  
How cool is that!


DIY Bean Bag Chair

Man in the Moon sculpture from Prym Dritz
Kids Room Man in the Moon Decoration

They have projects for SO many different occasions!  Kids of all ages, men, women, weddings, home decor, bags, and even more!  All of them are free!!!  

Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you make any projects from here, I'd love to post them up and feature them!  If you don't have a blog, that's okay, I'll still post them for you!  :D

Have fun!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!