Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolutions: Medicine Bottle Uses

Hello People...

Let's see...  End of the year....  We're all thinking or hearing people talk about the lies we tell ourselves at the end of each year....

My usual:

  • Lose weight...  I know, original...
  • Get organized...  Don't even get me started....
  • Be more patient....  stupid list takes forever!....  LOL
  • Yep...  that's all I can remember from years past....
What I can say, is I never kept them so I stopped trying!  LOL.  But, I did come up with some nifty little uses for re-using medicine bottles and thought I would share, just in case you are bored, needed an idea, or can actually keep your New Year's Resolutions!

I have about a million bottles.... well....  at least it seems that way sometimes!  Thanks to my narcolepsy my bottle collection keeps growing.  I can't seem to just throw them away, it seems so wasteful!  So, I wash them and find uses!  Not all of them are pictured, but here is the use list so far:


  1. Paper clips, one for small one for big!
  2. Christmas ornament hooks!  
  3. pencil erasers
  4. those pesky thumb tacks
  5. nails, each size=different bottle
  6. birthday candles
  7. buttons
  8. glitter
  9. beads
  10. pins

What do you do with your old medicine bottles???  I'd love some new ideas!!!
Pin It

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Great idea segment for meds' bottles. I hate throwing them away as well. Some uses...keep a batch for loose coin change...one each for nickels, dimes, etc. etc. Another thing, I use the bottle as a base for small floral decorations for the tree...Add a ribbon or wire for a hanger. I put a tiny piece of floral foam inside the base portion of the bottle and then add dry or silk florals. Gets your creative mojo going. Great little gifts as well. I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to return visits. I invite you to join me as well at http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com
Hugs, Gayle.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!