Wednesday, January 4, 2012
There's a game of "Tag you're it" going around, and:
1. Post These Rules!
2. Post a link back to the person who tagged you
3. You must post 11 random things about yourself
4. You must answer 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post.
5. You must create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
6. Go to 11 blogs and tell them you've tagged them.
7. No stuff in the tagging sections about 'you are tagged if you are reading this' etc. You legitimately have to tag 11 people (list who you tagged)
So here it goes...
Eleven Random Things About Me
1. I had my gallbladder taken out when I was 17.
2. I desperately want that gallbladder back, the doctor lied to me!
3. I'm that person that expects the worst and is overjoyed when it's good and always know it will turn out okay. I know. Confusing. I'm confused too.
4. The other day, I went to the bank and got $14 worth of rolled pennies. Ha! Now your curiosity is peaked, huh! LOL
5. When my baby brother was born, I thought I was too grown to watch cartoons so I didn't watch them from 7 until 19, then I remembered that I loved them! I watch cartoon movies all the time now! :D
6. Checking the mail is like opening presents for me! I love checking our mail!
7. Sometimes I get really hyper really fast and go a little nuts...
8. I never finish something all in one sitting, I always get distracted and come back to it.
9. All of my Christmas decorations are down and put away, except the tree and I'm seriously thinking about leaving it for a while. LOL. Empty tree, like bringing the woods in the house!
10. Sometimes I sit and stare at would be trash trying to figure out what I can make out of said piece of would be trash!
11. I use to be in love with true crime novels because I am a psychology nut and I want to know why people do things, then we adopted Monkey and I had a nightmare about something happening to her and now I can't even look at them! She ruined one of my passions!!! Stinkin' maternal junk! LOL
Eleven Questions Just Another Bloggy Mom asked me:
1.) Which do you prefer, movie theatre or dvd's? DVD's! Movie Theater's are awesome but they are so overpriced!
2.) What is your favorite food/meal? My favorite food is ice cream. HA! You didn't saay a type of food, I'm picking ice cream!
3.) Have you made any resolutions for 2012? I didn't make resolutions, but I did make a list of things I would like to work on improving along with my Monkeys and Chief Zoo Keeper.
4.) Do you have a favorite childhood memory? can't think of one in particular. there are many memories that I love, just random I guess.
5.) How many siblings do you have, if any? Divorced parents so: 1 little brother whom I was raised with, 1 older step sister who rocks (we took a long time to see the good things in each other), 1 older step brother who saved my life, 1 older step brother whom might as well be a total stranger, and 2 little sisters who probably don't relate to me at all and definitely don't know the real me
6.) Where is the most exciting place you have traveled? why? the most exciting place I've been to would probably be Disney, except both times were surrounded by bad memories so I've pretty much blocked it out of my mind!
7.) What do you like to do for fun? I love to shop, watch movies, drive to random new places, go to flea markets and good will stores
8.) What is your favorite tv show? right now, Castle. I'm in love!
9.) What was your favorite gift that you received this year? the time with my family
10.) How long have you been blogging? 1 year plus a few months
11.) What was the best thing that happened to you in 2011? we began saving and got the process started to buy our first home! (we are STILL in that process!)
10. Heavenly Dreams
11. Eco Crazy Mom
1. What got you started blogging?
2. Do you do reviews and giveaways? If so, how did you get started?
3. What's your favorite color and why?
4. What's the craziest/funniest pet or kid story you have???
5. If you could really get one lesson through to your little one (or future little ones) what would it be?
6. What was the greatest lesson you were taught by your parents?
7. How did they teach you that lesson?
8. What's your favorite song?
9. What's your best organizing tip?
10. How do you unwind when everything is stressing you out?
11. What is your pet peeve and why?
An addition I'm making, if you don't mind, come back and comment leaving your link so that I can come check ya out! Have an awesome day!
If you have been tagged and aren't interested in participating, just let me know and I'll tag someone else =)
Get Free Stuff
Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!