Monday, February 13, 2012

My Memories Monday #11



Hey Guys!  Here's your new freebie for today!  I love the classic look to these pages!  Go here and get your My Memories page!  Remember you don't need to have the My Memories Suite to use them, but if you'd like to have them you can use my code to the side to get $10 discount, then another $10 inside the pack!!!  The code and link can be found on my left sidebar!  Have an awesome day!!! 

I'd love to hear the projects you come up with this pack!  You are only limited to your imagination!  
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!