Sunday, February 12, 2012

The World's Most Curious Bottle App

Hey Guys!  Thought I'd bring your attention to this app!  I'm a fanatic about my Android and I love all the great apps they offer!  A winery based in New Zealand, Brancott Estate, just created an app called 'World's Most Curious Bottle' that helps you know what best goes with each type of wine!  HA!  No guesswork!  Simply scan the QR code on their wine bottle and prepare to get all kinds of info!  Helps eliminate the researching if you are like me and not good at those things!



There are also 14 other things to do with it such as making music on your phone and even taking a tour of the Brancott Estate Winery!  Check it out and let me know what you think!

To get it, go here for iTunes and here for Androids!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!