Thursday, March 1, 2012

5 Minute Color Application


Hey Everyone!  Ya know how the hair dresser has all those cool gadgets that seems to make coloring your hair super easy?  Now you can have one to use at home!  The really cool thing though, is it can be used for so much more than hair coloring!  You can use it for any hair application you may need.  Oil treatments, those horrible lice treatments *gotta love that there are parents who purposely allow lice to be untreated!*, anti-itch scalp medicine, shampoo, leave-in conditioner, etc!

I see this being very useful to use on the little ones!  It is well made, although I don't think it should ever be used to get knots out of hair as it would break the combs off!  The bottle is made of a plastic that can be rinsed out and re-used.  ***TIP: If you use something with a strong scent and can't get it out, put some vinegar in and let it sit with the lid on overnight, then rinse with water***  I used mine for treating my hair with oil treatment, as my hair has been fried lately.  Thanks to the remodel!  Anyway....

You can go to Roots Only and get yours today! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!