Monday, April 30, 2012

Favorite Sitcom Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  I thought I'd join in with I'd Rather Be Changing Diapers.  Every week she has a 'Quiz About Me' she answers, then she has a linky to see what everyone's answers are.  Anyway, the question she asks today is what everyone's favorite sitcoms are.

Mine: Castle
It airs on ABC, Monday nights I do believe.  Although, I will admit I watch them online every week.  :D  Richard Castle is the main character.  He is a mystery writer who 'shadows' a murder detective for research.  Throughout the seasons, he is obviously falling for the detective he is following as he continuously helps her to solve crimes and get into interesting predicaments with their witty banter and humorous antics!  Go by and check it out!

What's your favorite sitcom????

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!