Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nature's Sleep Slippers Review

So, I'm sure by now you've heard about the Nature's Sleep brand.  They've got Memory Foam Mattresses that are getting rave reviews everywhere!  They also have pillows. mattress toppers, foundations and pet beds!  I'd love to try one of their mattresses out, but we are waiting for a new mattress so I will just have to suffer!  BUT, I did get to try out their Memory Foam Slippers!  Umm...  Wow!
So, here are my thoughts, aside from the wow, I mean.  LOL.  The slippers have memory foam in the sole of them.  I will say that I've never really put much faith into the memory foam.  I really thought that it wouldn't be long until the memory foam no longer sprang back up.  I feared the inevitable sinking into the shape and no longer being comfortable.  However, that hasn't become a problem at all!  Every time I slip my feet into them, they are as  soft and plush as the first time I put them on.  Never just being 'worn' in.  Mind you, we are two months in but I really don't think that it will become a problem!  Also, that's with two people wearing them, as I keep having to yell at Chief Zoo Keeper for trying to swipe them! 
The only thing I didn't like was that the soles weren't very thick.  I prefer thicker soles as we have concrete floors in most of our house and I crave that comfort!  I wish that the plastic were a bit thicker, as there were occasions were I could feel my heel hitting the concrete.
Overall, I really love my new slippers!  They are comfortable and not flimsy.  I got the open toe ones because I hate when my feet get hot and they didn't disappoint!  If you'd like to try out a pair for yourself, use the code BEARS50 at checkout for a whopping 50% off your purchase price!!!  Now that's what I call shopping!  :D  So, stop waiting around and go visit the Nature's Sleep website to get yours!  You can pick up some slippers (as a great price, I might add) and even order a new mattress right from your computer!  :D

Please note that I received a pair of slippers for review purposes.  No monetary compensation was offered.  My opinions are always my own!  Please see the PR tab for a complete PR disclosure!  Good luck!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!