Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tombow Glue Review


I recently tried out Tombow Glue and really liked it.  I love crafting, but with the move haven't had much of a chance.  Today, I decided to start catching up on the pages I'm behind on.  So, I got out my glue and got going.  It's acid free and photo safe, so it's perfect for scrapbooking!  I love that it doesn't make a mess.  This was the first time in a long time I walked away from my scrapbook table without having glue fingers!  The only thing I didn't like was that if you didn't apply enough pressure, it didn't get the glue off of one edge of the dispenser.  However, that didn't seem to affect the dispenser at all.  It kept going and working.  It didn't take much to get it glued well and it dried really fast.  Overall, this is a really great product.  It won't work for everything, small embellishments will still need traditional glue but it worked perfectly for the photos as well as the paper.  So, go and try them out!  You'll save yourself from some sticky fingers!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!