Okay, start here and download the packets. Then, I have an awesome project for FREE brought to you by My Memories!!!
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Bracket Book
1. Download template file and install it into your software
2. Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
3. Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
Print your Bracket Book on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: pen/pencil, ruler, small scissors, ribbon or jump rings) TIP: When printing on both sides of a page, remove the white cutting guide from one side of the page before printing. This way you don't have to worry about lainig up the 2 sides just perfectly when you print!
2. Cut out along white cuttng uide lines on all of your pages.
3. Using the ruler, mark where you want to punch your holes to put your ribbon or jump rings in.
4. Punch holes where you marked.
5. Tie ribbon or use jump rings to bind your book together.
TIP:If using ribbon, make sure to leave about a fingers space in your loop, do not tie the ribbon too tight, this will make it so that it is easier to open your book