Thursday, September 27, 2012

Footminders Orthotics Shoe Insoles

Hey Everyone!  I recently got to try out these shoe inserts from Footminders Orthotics.  
 
There are 3 models to choose from, based on the types of shoes to be worn with them:
  • Comfort: Designed for lace-up shoes,athletic footwear, work boots and hiking boots
  • Casual: Designed for men’s & women’s low-heeled slip-on shoes, including moccasins
  • Catwalk: For ladies’ fashion footwear with medium to high heels such as pumps, sandals and boots
We tried out the Comfort model to use in some old work boots.  After a week of wearing them, I am sad to say that they never got comfortable at all.  Normally, I'd have so much more to say but I just don't.  They caused pain, moved around (even though they were the correct size) and just generally hurt.

As much as I hate to, I wouldn't at all suggest you try these out.  This is the second pair of shoe inserts I've tried (the others were a different brand) and I am just not impressed.  For the pain, it just seems worth it to buy new shoes.  These don't save anything when they don't help!

You can learn more about Footminders here and make your own judgement!

Are there any shoe inserts that have helped you?  I'd love to know!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!