Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reusable Plastic Multi Purpose Storage Box



Hello to all my awesome Zoo Visitors!

Okay, so I don't know about you but I love organization and storage!  I now have an attic to store things in (Chief Zoo Keeper has NO IDEA what he's in for now that he can't see what I'm storing!).  Now I've found these awesome storage containers that beat totes hands down!  Trust me, you'll love them!  If you don't need storage, these are perfect for packing to go to college, as once they get there they can unpack, fold em, and store them flat somewhere!
Pros
They are colorful and sturdy, which is a must for any storage box, but the best thing is they are made to fold up flat if you don't need them!  (I'm thinking no more storing empty boxes not in use, just stick em in the back of the closet!)  They also have a spot where you can use dry erase markers to label what's in the boxes!  They are made of corrugated plastic so they will be fine in humid or wet environments!  (within reason, of course!)  They are also great for moving! 
Cons
They are made of a hard plastic, but they won't last as long as totes are if they aren't taken care of.  (Sheesh, you have to take care of your stuff???  What a world.....) 
Price
Packaway boxes range from $8.75 to $10.10
Totes are $9.50 to $9.85
Underbed Storage $18.55 to $18.95
Where
Their Website:    http://www.packaways.com/index.php
Their Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PackAways
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!