Thursday, September 13, 2012

Samantha's Sew Sweet Children's Boutique

Hey Everyone!  Today I wanted to give a little shout out to my beautiful sister in law's new Etsy shop!  She's got some amazingly adorable stuff for your little divas angels girls!  LOL.  You can check out her shop here she is so talented!  You'll love her stuff!  Here are a few of my faves, but she's got more!  If there is anything you'd like to see, let me know and I'll stick a bug in her ear!  :D

Sweet Cupcakes Pillowcase DressDaddy Did My Hair OnesieZebra Print Pillowcase Dress with Pink Flower Embellishment
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!