- She sings silly songs while doing chores. Even if she has no music to sing to or doesn't know the words!
- She knows just when I need a hug. Always.
- The sound of her laughter echoing through our house. Music to my ears!
- She often offers me a perspective I hadn't thought of on things. Like my reaction to rude people or other things that may annoy me. Her views aren't yet tainted by cynicism!
- The lessons I learn from her. Though I may be on a mission to teach her, often I find the roles reversed.
Friday, October 26, 2012
Friday 5: What I love About Having a Teenage Daughter
Get Free Stuff
Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!