Tuesday, October 16, 2012

York Photo - 20 4x8 Photo Cards for $1 PLUS 40 Free Prints



I don'[t know if ya'll have used York Photo, but I love them!  The pictures always turn out so great!  They have an awesome deal for you right now!  Get 20 4x8 Photo cards PLUS 40 FREE Prints all for One dollar and shipping!  In my experience, shipping has never been that much....  Well, except that time I ordered 500 prints....  That one was a bit heavy....  Moving on...  LOL.


If you are thinking you have no use for photo cards....  Think Christmas...  Enough said!

Use Code: 1CARD
Expires November 15




Shipping starts at $3.49
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!