Friday, November 16, 2012

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Ads

Hey everyone!  Chief Zoo Keeper (AKA my hubby) calls Thanksgiving his superbowl.  He loves to cook, so Thanksgiving is the time he gets to cook for so many people that we love (and some that we just put up with, LOL).  SO, if Thanksgiving is his superbowl, then Christmas is mine.  That means Black Friday is the main preparation!  Shop all night, decorate all day.  Yes please!  SO to get us all ready, I thought I would seek to find links to the ads.  However, I have no inside motivation (I'm old fashioned, I like physical ads).  SO, to combat this issue, I decided to find them for you.  :D  SO, here goes nothing!


Toys R Us

Wal-Mart

LITERALLY any other black Friday or Cyber Monday ad, go HERE.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!