Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scooby Doo Mystery Shop

Okay, so I love Scooby Doo.  He cracks me up!  Plus, we all know I'm an animal fanatic.  Scooby Doo now has a fun website where we can let the kids make their own Scooby Doo wish list so that we can take the guessing out of gifting!  I know for my own kid, I much prefer getting things I know that they have wanted throughout the year, but for my nieces I would love to be able to access this list!  I have NO clue what to get them and this would totally take the guessing out!  Yay!  Also, it could quite easily be used for birthdays too so that the guessing game there is gone also!  Looks like Scooby Doo and those nosy kids have done it again!  Solved yet another problem!  LOL.  
On the site there are some adorable games and activities that will keep the kids busy!  All of which are, of course, free!  Love love love that word!  LOL.  You can even get free printables!  
So, check it out here and let me know what you do to take the guesswork out of shopping!

Per the powers that be, this post is sponsored by Mom Central.  However, the thoughts are always my own.  Please see the PR tab for more official mumbo jumbo!  
Merry Christmas!


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!