Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bulu Box Review: Get Yours FREE


I recently had the privilege of trying out a Bulu box.  Bulu Boxes are a monthly subscription box which will send you 4-5 premium vitamin and suppleement samples through USPS.  I love that we will be exposed to new stuff every month.  I will admit I hate doing research to find out what's working.  Honestly, the thought of having to decipher between ads and legitimate articles to find the right products is not on my want to do list....  ever!  With Bulu, the guessing game is taken out.  They send you a selection of samples out monthly and you have nothing to do except open the box and enjoy.  If you like the products, or they are something that works for you, then you can find and order the products that you'd like!
Subscriptions vary from a month to month basis, at $10 a month up to a one year subscription, which gets you a $10 discount off the monthly rate.  If you use the code DISCOVER you'll get $10 off a monthly or yearly subscription.  That means you can try Bulu box for free!  We all love free!  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!