Thursday, February 21, 2013

Campbells® Slow Kettle® Style Soups $1 Off Coupon

Hey everyone!  Just thought I'd share a coupon with ya.  I got a free sample from Smiley 360 and decided to make it my lunch!  Great decision!  I had their Roasted chicken and chardonnay, a soup I normally wouldn't buy, and it is fabulous!  Will be making my list of lunches for sure!  With this freezing weather that has snuck in, it was perfect to warm me up today!  Campbells® Slow Kettle® Style Soups: Thx Campbells® #SlowKettle 4 the free soup and cool stuff! Get a $1 off http://bit.ly/YVxW1D #SlowDownAndSavor 
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!