Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lightening up Nicotene Stains and More: Colgate Optic White #Confession and #Review #BrilliantSmile @OpticWhite


Okay, I quit smoking about 6 months or so ago after 18 years.  Actually, let me rephrase for honesty.  I quit for a while, now I occasionally smoke one or two a day.  I know, stupid, but I'm working on it.  Anyway, one thing that smoking all those years did for me, aside from the horrible friggin' cough I get in the middle of the night, is turn my teeth yellow.  I'm sure the dark sodas and teas helped, but the bulk of it was from the nicotine.
So all that time I wasn't smoking the teeth were not turning whiter from the tooth paste my dentist told me to use so when I got the chance to try out Colgate Whitening for free from Influenster, I was super excited!!!  Here are my thoughts:

Colgate Optic White Mouthwash
I can honestly say I am not a fan of mouthwash, I hate that burning feeling from the alcohol and how it takes forever to get the taste out of your mouth.  Needless to say, these aversions rarely inspire me to use mouthwash.  If you are a mouthwash lover, I hope I've not offended you!  If you are like me, and you aren't a fan, then I can honestly say that this one is worth a shot.  Not only does it not have the terrible alcohol taste, it also does wonders for your teeth!

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
Not a terrible flavor, not gonna lie.  It's quite similar to other toothpastes, except one thing:  After only a week of using it, my teeth weren't as yellow!  Awesome!  So I can honestly say that it made a huge difference!  It still is, every day I can tell a difference after brushing my teeth.

Colgate 360 Toothbrush
I really never thought a toothbrush made a difference.  I mean, I use them, but I figured one was as good as every other.  As it tends to happen these days, I learned differently!  I love the way it feels when I brush my teeth with this toothbrush!  I can feel the ripples on the back of the toothbrush cleaning my tongues as I brush.  It's Great!!!  

All in all, I'm happy to say I'm changing brands.  The only bad part is that I'm a couponer and JUST stocked up on my old brand!  LOL.  Oh well, suppose I can donate those, or use them in the evening and my awesome Colgate in the morning!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  :D


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!