Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam #Review



Lysol Touch of Foam has made it's way to my favorite products!  The soap smells amazing and kills 99.9 percent of germs!  Can't hate on that!  Okay, this is probably going to sound weird, but the smell of the soap makes me smile every time I use it.  It's one of those smells that makes you take a second to enjoy things.  In this case, hand washing.  It makes my hands feel silky soft and I am really enjoying using it.  It only takes a little bit to do the job, but makes a huge difference.  It's definitely my new replacement for the old bar soap!  
Hope you'll try it out! 
What is your favorite Lysol product???


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get Free Stuff

Get free stuff, including gift cards by using Swagbucks. I've redeemed $25.00 worth of Amazon gift cards, but they have other gift cards and prizes! Go and check 'em out, or if your already a member, you can use this engine to search or find out what's going on around Swagbucks!